Ceramic heating plate in the use of a sudden power outage how to do
Ceramic heating plate is a kind of heater with high temperature and long service life. The ceramic heater can adapt to the increasingly high working temperature demand in modern industry, especially for chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food and all kinds of pipe heating.
Ceramic joint heaters consist of spiral resistance wires through specially designed high-temperature ceramic tiles, precision extension, flexible, and beautiful metal-clad ceramic fibers forming a thermal insulation layer.
Effective high temperature, high power density, belt heater, and flexible design for easy installation.
Ceramic heating plate with ring shape and plate shape specifications, reliable work long life, strong and durable, energy saving, with easy installation, high temperature resistance, fast heat transfer, good insulation, production is not limited by the model and specification size of the advantages.
According to the wiring mode required by the user, the voltage is from 36V, 110V, 180V, 220V and 380V, and the zUI high power load is 6.5W per square, which can reduce the energy consumption by 30% compared with the traditional electric heater.
During the use of ceramic heating plate, in order to ensure the use efficiency of ceramic heating plate, the user should regularly test it, among which:
1. Clean the surface of ceramic heating plate and dust in the studio to keep the machine clean and hygienic.
2. Regularly check whether the fan is running normally and whether there is any abnormal sound. If so, shut down the machine immediately for inspection.
3. Regularly check whether the vent is blocked, and regularly clean up dust accumulation.
4, regularly check whether the temperature controller is accurate, if not, please adjust the static compensation of the temperature controller or sensor repair value.
5. Regularly check whether the heating tube is damaged or the circuit is aging.
6. Turn off the power switch and heating switch to prevent automatic start when power is cut off.