Ceramic Tube / Ceramic Rod / Ceramic Plate / Ceramic Valve / Ceramic Plunger / Ceramic Pump Manufacturer
Focus on Alumina / Zirconia ceramic parts R&D and production
+86 -181 2297 4730
Industrial ceramics are those used mainly in chemical plants, for filtration and purification of ceramics, and also for grinding materials.
1. Construction of sanitary ceramics: such as tiles, drainage pipes, facing tiles, exterior tiles, sanitary ware, etc.;
2. Chemical (chemical) ceramics: acid resistant containers, pipes, towers, pumps, valves, acid resistant bricks and ashes for lining reaction POTS for various chemical industries;
3. Electrical porcelain: used for insulators on high-voltage and low-voltage transmission lines in the power industry.Electrical bushing, pillar insulator, low voltage insulator, lighting insulator, telecommunication insulator, radio insulator, etc.;
4. Chemical porcelain: porcelain crucible, evaporating dish, combustion vessel, body grinding for chemical laboratory;
5. Refractory materials: refractory materials used in various high-temperature industrial kilns;
6, special ceramics: used in a variety of modern industry and cutting-edge science and technology of special ceramics products, there are high alumina porcelain, magnesite porcelain, titanium magnesite porcelain, zirconium stone porcelain, lithium porcelain, magnetic porcelain, metal ceramics and so on.